CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Life is boring as usual...

tis holiday, maybe this is week is all about studying for o level, frendstering, facebooking and blogging. okay, maybe also watching power ranger lightspeed rescue on youtube. you will be like wondering: WHAT!!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WATCHING POWER RANGER!!!??? Hey, i mean, i was bored and just watch lar...then, i was addicted lol...nvm about tat...

This coming Sunday is Father's day and i have not buy any present for him yet. i totally have no idea what to buy for my dad...can someone seriously suggest to me what to buy...talking about father's day, i will be going to SPOM with my mother side to celebrate father day. wat is spom?? it senior officer mass (dunno wat is p) and we are going there for dinner. after dinner, i guarantee my cousins will force me into the karoake and sing with them. i have to be prepared lol.

then, life will resume and will be normal as usual...just cant wait for after o level. i tink i better go study hard, me wanna go to a good JC.

signing off :)

0 comments: